Post
AirAsia Gimmick
Excitement reigned as we discussed the $1.99 tickets to Bangkok, and when we checked the net, it was, indeed $1.99! (The airport taxes and insurance was much more than the flight cost itself. So what if the return trip was $39.90, it was still a good deal). Well, we decided to be cautious and book the hotel first, and confirm with everyone first the dates and all. So the very next day when I logged on to book the tickets, I realised there were no more $1.99 tickets left, only $59.90 tickets (and thats ONE WAY mind you), so I guess the post Exam Bangkok trip has to be shelved. This is the 2nd time this is happening, with us missing the JetStarAsia $68 to taipei offer because we were shuffling our feet (now its $118, ONE WAY, without tax)
Ah well.
I found out in church today there was a Youth Mission Trip to Jakarta in May, Hmmm, attachments, reservist and work won't be so soon, and Sharon kept asking me to go with her, plus KahFai's going too! Really excited about it, but on another hand I wonder if I would have enough money to go for THIS, Church Camp and Overseas trip with my mates.
I strongly believe God will provide and show the way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home