静かな夜、光を待って
でもいつも来ない

Friday, March 18, 2005

Wantings

I think the thing about me when people ask me what i want for a special day, I say nothing because either it is too expensive to receive as a present, or I would prefer to buy them myself. I usually don't do this, its quite secondary school but since Cheryl asked, here goes:

Wish List 2005

1) iPod Shuffle 512MB (I'll pamper myself and get the iPod Photo)
2) A swatch chrono w/ light metallic strap (Thank you Qiang!)
3) Sony Cybershot W Series DSC-W5 (Silver) + tripod (Thanks Tricia!)
4) Green Day "American Idiot", Moby "Hotel" and Eminem "Encore" albums (Thank you TK, weiwen!)
5) DVD titles: Independence Day, Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, the Terminal, Kill Bill v.2, A Very Long Engagement, Mean Girls (claimed)
6) Inuyasha Episodes 40-106 (Thank You Huihua, Cheryl, Mabelle!!)
5) Haruki Murakami's "Norwegian Wood" or "Dance Dance Dance" (Thanks Ade & Beng!)
6) Adidas Soccer Jerseys (claimed)
7) A new pair of Doc Martins, mine's wearing out
8) iSight with LED Lights (so i can webcam while in Japan) (Thank You Jason, Meihui, Joan!! :D)
9) A bottle of Chivas Regal, aged 40 years + cool shot glasses


Hahaha, and i thought i did not WANT ANYTHING, i was wrong, I just did not put my mind to it, not that i expect ANYONE to buy any of the above for me, madness, how ex can?


Perhaps it should go something like this:

1) Fulfillment in whatever I am doing
2) Better Grades in Law School (that will be nice, for a change)
3) Knowing how to play the piano (WELL)
4) My parents actually getting me a birthday present for once

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home