Earthquake
Earthquake richter 7 hits Kyushu. Huihua smsed me after i finished church at about 12, but i dismissed it cos Kyushu was so big, maybe it hit Kagoshima in the south or something, but NO, the epicentre had to be Fukuoka, the city i would be leaving for in September. I was quite stunned by the magnitude, and the first thought was:
"is God trying to say something?"
(I am still in the midst of handling my Kyushu app form, a month overdue)
In addition, Mom and Dad had hit funding probs
Cel over MSN said "given tt earthquakes dont happen v.frequently at the same place. maybe God is trying to 'clear things' for u so there will not be another earthquake while ure there", not exactly biblical, but yea, kinda makes sense. I should stop looking at everything in the negative.
On a lighter notes,
Carol treated me to Billy Bombers today (for Thursday heh), and I am now officially hooked on "The Apprentice" --> Considering advertising if Law doesn't work out....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home