Break!
--Birthday Countdown@ Zouk Winebar 24th March 00:15hrs--










(Looks like some JUICE Magazine backpage)
:::Post Zouk Chillout @ 0300hrs:::

Bak kut teh!
:::Jap food Buffet @ Suki Sushi, 13:00 hrs:::

Actually, I had to work that day (from 5-9), but after work, some of my Church friends came over to surprise me with (Instant Milo, Kimchi Ramen Instant Noodles, and Gummies, my fave junk food heh). I think the words "feeling loved" is quite an understatement, be it all the SMS-es, the time spent, the surprises... Ahh, every dog has his day :]
(Most interesting SMS)
From Mabelle
"Happy Bithday! Hope you live to a ripe old age, earn oodles of money, have scores of offsprings so they can all celebrate your 100th birthday with a mountain of shou taos!"
Erm. PS: Mabs, I don't wish to live so old and walk around like a prune all day. Nonetheless, its sweet! haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home