静かな夜、光を待って
でもいつも来ない

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Finally

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Blooies' Post Negotiations celebration @ 1918hrs

Congratulations to a job well done!!

Celebrated the end of Negotiations with inch-thick meat patty burgers (mine was 2 inches, cos it was a double cheeseburger), lots of drinks, and pool at BLOOIE's Bar and Grill, at Science Park behind PGP.



::Requiem of Today 30/03/05::

I realised so much how I hate power struggles and the people behind them, and how much I detest nepotism and the people who insist they are right all the time while ignoring the fact that they are only furthering their own interest. Equally disgusting are those who continually shoot their mouth off insensitively while making fun of everyone (even friends) around them, not knowing that perhaps, they themselves, are too equally flawed. And being totally beliggerent and bigoted about how right they are and how stupid/dumb/wrong i am about it. Balls to you. Fish off! I don't have to be nice to you if your attitude stinks. (Forgive me if I had held anger in my heart)

"Laugh it off
Let it go and
when you wake up
this will be...
just yesterday"

If its all been done what's there left to do. Koon la!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home