Awakening
Ohaiyo Gozaimasu!
SOunding chirpy today, you ask?
Yea, for the first time this term, I am not crawling into lecture half an hour late.
Why the sudden change, you ask?
Well, because my friend Michael (Tang, not the other one) has just moved into the same level (in PGP) as me! I awoke to him knocking on my door at 8:50am, asking to borrow cleaning equipment to clean his room. I was shocked, because as far as i know, there was no empty room in my level. So i asked to see his room, and discovered that it belonged to the vietnamese guy, but, he has all but moved out. Weird. Its the middle of the sem. So i talked to Ivan (the guy living next to the viet guy) and he told me that sometime last week, the PGP authorities came in and talked to him, regarding the matter of his friend staying with him, and i think he was forced to move out, because of the squatter issue.
Hmmm.
Whats the moral of the story? I don't know. Its pretty tough (economically) for an international student to live in non-student housing. But then again, I'm missing the point, Mike's like next next door!! :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home