Departures

With my bestest friends from Law School, at the Emerald Hill See-Saw
Departures:
It would be a year before we meet like this again, Jason's off to New Zealand in 2 days time, Meihui to Australia in 8 days, Lionel to the US of A by August, and me? Japan. When we meet again next year, I am sure we will be very different people, each with different experiences which would mould us differently. I do not know what would string us together, but something just tells me it just would.
another revelation that we have grown up: we come to terms, we learn, and we start to accept. That some things that we hold on to so tenaciously in our youth now seem like folly, that nothing is really forever, that there are responsibilities to bear besides just ourselves, that happiness is defined by yourself and not others, amongst other things.
A fulfilling June: A spiritually refreshing Church Camp in Seremban, where I finally surrendered, and a rollercoaster High Key In Camp Training where, in many situations, I felt myself being moulded...My integrity, my character, my patience.. I build it brick by brick. Sometimes we learn only from traumatic events because we pay no heed to the hints. I live, and I learn.
July is a new month, looking forward to a Bintan Beach escapade, Attachment at Allen & Gledhill (Lunch and Dinner appointments with my friends who are already in the working world), and trying my best to teach English to Gregory, my tuition kid. Sometimes I really have no idea how to go about teaching him how to handle cloze passages, but i try my best, really dont wanna shortchange that kid.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home