Finale
Alas! It is done!
12:30pm Book discussion room in CJ Koh
2:30pm Type type type format format format
3:00pm Discovering that there was INSTRUCTIONS for MOU
3:25pm Combining everyone's individual part
3:40pm Formatting
3:50pm Last minute vetting of final draft, Printing
3:59pm Handing in the Memorandum of Understanding
This was a breeze in comparison to Legal Writing, I know, but then again, the adrenaline rush in the last hour was unbelievable. Chui and Chui-er LLC works very well under pressure, 3 laptops working simultaneously and 2 thumbdrives flying about to piece everything together in a coherent whole. Once again, thanks to Mabs, Jebronie and Miss Chui for making work such fun. And that I love working under pressure. Makes me feel sortof alive.
::Revolution::
Talking to a few of my closer friends, who chided me for being too unconfrontational, too meek and too willing to please people all the time. Thing is, perhaps it is who I am, or perhaps because of upbringing, it seems like the most natural thing for me. Well, perhaps if a characteristic trait of mine which starts being detrimental to myself, I will put my foot down. Agent Jared is made of sterner stuff than spineless jellyfishes. Don't miscontrue my willingness for self-depreciating humour to mean a weak "door-mat" personality to be downtrodden.
Nope, I would not go for this Thursday's meeting, perhaps Friday too
Nope, no more living under Unreasonable obligations. Get someone else to do your saikang
Nope, no more taking shit just to make certain people happy
Nope, return me my money NOW!
No apologies, no shit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home