静かな夜、光を待って
でもいつも来ない

Saturday, February 26, 2005

unwinding

Just awoke from a 12 hour nap... 930pm to 930am. Ahh. :]

I needed yesterday, so much. After signing my name to hand in that crap piece of Public Law assignment, i went down to Clementi Central for a nice bowl of sashimi donburi at Sumo-ya with qiang, fakar and jacob, after which we went to PAH ARCADE. I haven't felt so happy in quite awhile... aftereffects of being chained to the computer for work purposes. Plus, it was $2 for the first hour, and a dollar per hour thereafter. You have no idea how much money I saved, because i was SO BAD at Time Crisis 3, kept continuing heh heh heh. Plus, it was unlimited daytona and unlimited percussionfreaks (which I am, coincidentally, also very bad at), so all in all, it turned my angst into hyperactivity.

Oh, then there was the $6 movie, Howl's Moving Castle, which turned an angst kid all fuzzy. Wait. $6 on a weekend? Yea. Clementi Cinema, which ain't like the sleazy Yangtze in Chinatown, was old but without the cumstains which plagued their seats (no R(A) shows what, residential district). Sortof reminded me of the times when I was small, and going to that dinghy Bedok cinema was a treat in itself. Oh yes, Howl's moving castle. Really great animation, the artwork is enough to blow you away, perhaps I would watch it again, or get the DVD

and went shopping too, Samuel & Kelvin was having a sale, now don't you raise your eyebrows at me, their jeans are really comfy, and at $20, i shan't complain. And by the way, I was still at clementi... Jialat I've morphed into an auntie. But i really did enjoy myself yea.. heh

Then went back to fetch Peiching cos she said she wanted to bunk over at PGP forawhile, and haha, ended up talking until dinnertime... heh....

Ok. Now, how do i get started on Equity and Trusts assignment....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home