静かな夜、光を待って
でもいつも来ない

Monday, May 30, 2005

Victory!



One of the gripes I have always lamented about the NUS campus was that it does not bring to mind the vast sprawling landscape and historical buildings that many other universities lay claim to (Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard inter alia) so I was really glad that our claim bettered NTU's. (I mean, they have SO much space to begin with at their ulu corner of Sunnypore while we are cramming so tightly in Kent Ridge) But then again, I will miss all my mates who will still be stuck in Engine Fac, as well as Genki, Munchie's etc

Just something to expect when I come back from Japan yea. A whole new (cooler) environment, but on the flipside, my batch will not be called to the bar at the historical supreme court, but at the hideous monstrocity of that UFO landing site. Win some, lose some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home