静かな夜、光を待って
でもいつも来ない

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Recap

It is terribly unfair this I know, that my parents are the only 2 people in this world that cannot read my blog, but I am only continuing with this blog on relance on their promise that they would not invade my privacy.

I would miss the great views,

View from PGP

as Day...turns to dusk...

Dusk

..which turns to night...

Night

Moving out of Prince George's Park was a big chore, because I hoarded all the stuff from Sem 1 until now. I would miss this place, and all the independence/convenience it brought. And although I might be staying there again, i do not think I would be able to get a room with such a high view right next to the Bus terminus. I am defying the norm of moving back straight after exams, because I want to enjoy the feeling of being on my own in the silence of the night.

Besides learning how to play Tennis from Lionel et all (This kid has never lived in a condo maah), watching Movie after movie ( www.hollywoodclicks.com unlimited movie rental $35 a month), basically I have been taking things slow, just sleeping at 12 hour naps every day, reading voraciously (Finished "The Rule of Four", "Dance Dance Dance" and "The Glass Palace" within a week) because I never did have a chance to read for leisure during the semester. Basically making use of my unlimited WildWildWet membership, waiting for my mates to finish their exams ( they all in engine fac, just finished yesterday and had a feast at Blooie's Bar & Grill), learning how to cook from my Grandmother who is teaching me her signature dishes (so I wont starve in Japan), and organising post exam BBQs heh. Here's one of us "shaming" Mike heh heh

Niggling Mike
All of us less celeste


And on another note... the CONFIRMATION PACKAGE has been sent to me liao! Woohoo! but erm... jialat, how to read?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It took me 15 mins with my dictionary. I foresee the next sem is not going to be easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home