Caffeine
I, for one, have never been a stickler for coffee.
Perhaps due to early childhood memories of my Dad's Kopi-O-Kosong, Coffee brought about nuances of bitter disgust, so to speak. Its amazing how your brain form mental links so naturally and subconsciously that we do not even realise its grasp on us, until I one day had a swig of my friend's Nescafe Rich.
"What brand is this man?"
"nescafe Instant Kopi, rich", came the nonchalent reply. Some people need to mug and entertain friends at the same time
And that very day I trooped down to Georgie's Mart to get a whole bag of those (inter alia, Kimchi ramen, Cadbury Chocs, Pringles Potato chips, and other comfort food. I shall try my best to alleviate my current misery with food, much to the chagrin of my workout plan)
And today, at 4pm, was my 3rd cup of the day. Mom would freak.
Well, which explains why I'm still up and perky although I slept 4 hours yesteday, (somehow, I could not get to sleep so I was reading Haruki Murakami's "Dance Dance Dance" that Beng Lee and Adeline got for my birthday), and I was amazed at his literal style, it made me want to write better, for starters. But then again, his grip on me the hapless reader was vice-like, and if not for my tremendous self-control (actually was more like lethargy, it was 6am, i wanted to sleep before the sun rises), I closed it at chapter 9 and fell promptly asleep
If i have time to read at leisure I am b=obviously not studying enough.
D-day in 4 days time and I'm still at Judiciary. FREAK!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home