Incidental
Its sad to see all the bad stuff that happens to bloggers. I think I would never want to be forced to delete my entire blog, becaquse they hold too many memories for me. Anyone can tell you the joy of reading your past journals, so don't do it. Much as my heart went out to the unfortunate Adrian Loo's blog incident, another article caught my eye: The Latest Furore
I mean, its great to have your blog earn money for you (We all know who la), or have it critically acclaimed before blogs were even hip (and kudos to you Mr Brown), the pains of writing for an audience sometimes become too much to bear, which is why I left Livejournal to start anew in blogspot. Writing for an audience requires you painting your article in a different light that what you would intend it to be. Its called "capturing the reader's attention", something which i hardly ever bother about in this blog (which makes me even more appreciative of my readers). True, its kinda satisfying knowing 100+ people read your blog per day, but I really don't see the point of me being a travel-writer and photographer when I have been stuck in PGP this whole sem.
Well, perhaps the time will come, but for now, I have 16 hours to go before my life will start anew.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home