静かな夜、光を待って
でもいつも来ない

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Resignation

Law school = bitch central.

A, L, M & O talking bad about B, who talks bad about C, who finds out from D, who forms a coalition with E, F & G, to have personal crusades against B, who ropes in mates H & I, not knowing that I is secretly dating G, who can't stand J and K, whom he/she plots against...yadda yadda yadda....(Fictional, just to paint a picture)


I don't get much negative flak, and even if I do, I hope I don't hear it. Though I never voice it out, my friends, (and precisely because they come from disparate groups), never know what I have to go through when such things happen. And knowing how such high school politics are, I have since given up the "But he/she is a nice person what...", never works. Earplugs please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home