静かな夜、光を待って
でもいつも来ない

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Misconceptions

Everyone seems to think that being the only child would mean that you are spoilt rotten.

Au contraire, there will be exceptions, and i exemplify that.
I guess i can always see it as emotional trauma and financial deprivation
you can be the best there can be but it won't matter to them
Honour your father and mother, filial piety yes yes yes
But if your own parents pronounce condemnation on you,
you have to be at peace with yourself or else you'd just lose it
I dread going back every weekend to face the same sort of rejection
I know i am still dependant financially
But right now i have to get a job, and study at the same time
I cannot be bitter, i must be strong
there must be a way to pull through this
Everyday just shouting and cursing in my face
when its their own demons they should face
I seek not acceptance
But release from these shackles that bind me so
I shall be strong

But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that.
1 Timothy 6:6-8

God, be my strength, i can't hold on anymore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home