Internet
I love taking 10 hour long naps. :]
Perhaps its because i live in such a high level, the wireless access i get is very haphazard. When i first moved in, i took for granted that there would be wireless. However, the past 2 days have seen me moving my laptop to every corner of the room, but to no avail. Today was kindof an anomaly. Guess I should get a LAN wire from home this weekend.
Campus life, nonetheless, is very happening. First week and I'm already spending my nights at Fong Seng eating my favourite Garlic Chicken Cutlet :)~, and sleeping at 2 plus. Not good not good. And reflecting on the amount of time studying? heh heh. Zilch. Signed up for gym membership at PGP but have been too lazy to go, heh. The bed beckons. Wait, I have to finish reading 50 more pages of that Comparative Legal Traditions shit before 3. Now where did i put my cup noodles?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home