Its called fantasy
In my current apathy to law texts, I'm surfing the UK rail network webpage.
I nearly cried (I dont know... cant put my finger to it... maybe u can tell me why???) when I was reading about the student's railpass which allows u unlimited rail travel within the UK.. I imagined meeting Chee Hong at the Edinburgh Railway station and scolding him for being late and he apologising in the way that only chee hong does.... I thought of going for shopping trips in Harrods of London with Soek whom I haven't seen since Secondary School and whom i miss chatting with.. she's studying law in harvard that brilliant girl.... or discussing Lomography, loneliness and lingering with Joseph (Mr 001) in bleak bleak Wales, or just trekking by myself in the Umberlands and moors of the interior country, and experiencing firsthand the stark bleakness of Emily Bronte's Whuthering Heights.
My heart is breaking.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home