静かな夜、光を待って
でもいつも来ない

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Settling down

*big sigh*

I'm finally done. All the unpacking, all the configurating, shifting about. Settling down in hall is always tiring on the first day. I'm glad I have my radio here with me, it gives some life to the eerie silence below. below? That's because I'm staying on the 12th floor of the block next to the PGP bus terminal, where i can see the sea, and the breeze visits my room. (very blessed. I gave thanks the moment i saw my room :])

First day. Not lonely (yet).

Weiming, Weiqin and EngSeng came to visit today... I rushed down from IKEA to meet them, then they stayed for a good 10 mins, then zhao liao..haha (IKEA?---> where i was picking up last minute items like table lamps and photo frames (U need those, in a secluded place like this). Sharon came down as well, to punch holes in my notes and to help me preset my radio stations etc. :] Decided to get out of here to have dinner, and realised how inaccesible this place was. As long as i have internet access, it isn't too bad, but i realised that I couldnt log on to MSN, ICQ or even IRC for that matter. This is a whole new level of seclussion. Lionel is just across the road at King Edward's, but I'm not bored out of my wits yet (we'll see how long this lasts). Am feeling tired after doing all this rushing here and there and packing stuff that I'm going to just read the Bible then go sleep. Nights peeps.

(Tomorrow i will learn how to watch NUS webcasts. yepperz.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home