Pontang
I am glad i didn't go for flag today. I admit, i should have, BUT:
I really needed my 10 hr sleep. Comeon, we are all so tired out and didn't John said to "pace ourselves" cos we wont be sleeping much when we are on sentosa this weekend. i couldnt agree more.
Spent the afternoon at Sharon's place. I really don't think we can study together when sem starts la. Definitely not. :P Anyway after knowing Jason sprained his ankle and is now hobbling along on his cast, me being the nice one, asked Marc and Lionel to come down to Holland with me (we bought fruits!! So cliched rite hehe) to visit him. Argh. I need a replacement Station ic for Beach Day and Drag Queen lar, since i gave Jason so many posts. Heh. He said it serves me right for arrowing him so much. I guess its becos i tend to be more comfortable with working with people i know well so i can tekan them if they dont do the job well. Then again, i seem to be the one doing the chunk of the work nowadays.. WHERE ARE U BRYNA, why always MIA?? ...
And since Jay couldnt hobble down to holland v although it was 3 minutes away we went without him. Saw Fiona Xie in a cap. Actually it was Lionel who saw. I thought it was a guy lar. But then Fiona's so well endowed so it shoulnt be an acceptable excuse. Fine it was dark can? N.Y.D.C. was supposed to offer dining priviledges for my UOB Visa ( beats POSB hands down la) but i found out chagrined after the bill came that the "perk" was a $5 voucher for every $30 spent. Total bill? $29.55. Well done.
Chilled out at Wala Wala's after that. Marc was saying that he wanted cake cake cake. Marc's such a whiner. prefer my Hoegaarden white anytime man. :) (Marc if u are reading this, don't k me! haha) The live band wasn't spectacular, but the whole night i was observing how the guitarist did his strumming. He was damn good la. Need to improve strumming. All my songs i learn seem to have the same strumming movements. Must ask Chua teach me more variations.
have to sleep. Tomorrow waking up at 6:30. Sianz. Muddy Grass.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home