静かな夜、光を待って
でもいつも来ない

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Pushing the boundaries

I am currently in a semi-automatic trance like state brought on by insufficient sleep and a hell lot of things to do

Guess what i ate yesterday:

1 can of Sprite Ice
1 bag of microwave popcorn
1 microwave mee goreng
1 instant mashed potatoes
100 g of sour sweets
1 bottle of Ginger beer
1 Lor Mai Kai
1 bag of salsa chips
1 Nachos with cheese
1 packet of Fuji Apple Juice
1 packet of M & Ms

All from the 7-11 branch under Palawan Train Station, Sentosa.
The uncle said "U again" like... more than i could count. and i bought them with makeup on (what are u thinking?! I was dressed as a "tears of blood" vampire!)

Dry run for Matric week. :)
I love being a ghost and scaring people.
This is what i signed up orientation for man.
And i am officially the junk food king

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home