静かな夜、光を待って
でもいつも来ない

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Housekeeping

I seriously ponder my fate when i work and all i have to choose is white, white or white top, or midnight black, charcoal black, off-shade black pants. Argh. I now rely only on ONE trusty set.

Went back to school today. I mean, just to give a 10 minute intro to beach day. How boliao is that. Ah well, at least they didnt make me sit through inauguration, i should be grateful. However they made me sit tru this shishedo talk which, i can't really imagine what good it'll do, i already find myself skin-care concious enough liao ( what to do, acne...)

But going to school today wasn't a complete and utter waste of my time:, managed to get onto the waiting list for PGP ( I hope i get in!!) as well as to realise after enquiring at the dean's office that we aren't really encouraged to take non law cross fac modules in year 2 as we are supposed to concentrate on our law modules. I would have hecked it and just threw 1000 points and spoil the entire market for Japanese Language courses if Miss Megan Tay didn't bring me down to earth by telling me that by year 3 everyone will have accumulated enough so much points to bid for the Law electives and i will be 1000 short. Ah well, i guess private is the way to go... although it would be costly, plus the fact that i have to give up another weekday night (wednesday nights Guitar Lessons from Chua, and Friday Cell group with Trish). Dunno.. see how

Nonetheless, tonight has been magical. What a wonderful half year it has been :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home