静かな夜、光を待って
でもいつも来ない

Monday, December 13, 2004

Skepticism

I'm back! :]
and
I've found new wallpapers for my mac:







Flying budget has its perks. You have more space to sit as no pillows and blankets are provided. You pay only ridiculous prices for food and water if you can justify that using hunger, and there are no entertainment on board, so you get to appreciate your friends more. In addition, for my case, my flight was delayed, and after going through the sheer hassle of collecting luggage, going through immigration and taking the shuttle bus to the domestic terminal, I realised that i had missed my connecting flight to Chiangmai and had to buy a new ticket cos there were strictly no refunds or flight transfers allowed. Now won't you want to buy shares in budget carriers too? they seem really adept at making money

But then again, its the journey, not the destination. And such screw-ups, like mid air turbulence, actually make the journey more fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home