静かな夜、光を待って
でもいつも来ない

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Ironies

Ahh, the sweet sweet ironies of life

In regards to the earlier post, thank yew (yes you) for all the nice emails, I sure that they would have kept my brain very much mentally alive but alas, i was on MC the past 2 days, so I was basically at home sleeping. I haven't slept so much in awhile... slept the whole day, wake up for dinner, watch some prime time tv, then went back to sleep again... Basically I think my body is just rioting from all the maltreatment that I've given it

No its not bird flu, but I really suspect its pneumonia, but the stupid doctor in the polyclinic was checking some asthma flowchart to check my symptoms... I think it gives you as much assurance as a surgeon watching a "how-to" video when he's slicing you up.

Back to A&G. For me it's my absolute first time working in a while collar job. The place is posh, and the working environment nice (hmm, I haven;t had anything to compare it to, but objectively, its nice)

update late. feeling drowsy. going to sleep. zzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home