静かな夜、光を待って
でもいつも来ない

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Tenacity

My determination to continue what i am doing whatsoever the circumstances amazes me.

Right now I'm in the room, and its midday and the sun is shining my way. even with the blinds down, the walls are heating up and I'm, slowly roasting in the sweltering heat wave. It is a glorious day and I'm not in sentosa nor am I going Mambo, cos I need to finish this (Izzy, you don't know how lucky u are!) I wonder is it pure lazyness or inertia on my part in refusing to move to the library, and just stay here, slowling cooking away.

In another note, Macs breakfast with Izzy has now become a highlight of the day due to the scrambled eggs that come withn the big breakfast. :] Simple pleasures in life can't be beat

Currently listening to: Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home