Pause
I picked up a book for the first time in recent memory. Ethan Hawke's The Hottest State. Because of the scope and nature of what i do, i guess the appeal of the written word does not quite captivate me in the same way that it used to. Or perhaps its just a classic case of "too much of a good thing"? Whatever the reason, its a good feeling to just read for leisure, and not because you have to.
I have not felt quite so relaxed in awhile.
Its good to have a weight lifted off your shoulders
Maybe i have been suffering too much that i becomes part of you, a part that you just deal with and accept its overwhelming, choking presence.
Sitting at outdoor Macs with Peiching and Mike talking cock and just lazing around is something that i wish i had more time for...Like lying on the endless grass patches seeing the clouds float lazily by
I'm just that sortof guy i guess, deep down.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home