Procrastination
Spending a weekend doing an examination isn't the most thrilling way of living life. It is almost mind-numbingly boring, hence we present the mind's own way of escape - fantasy. Surfed the airasia website. Planning to "rough it out" and travel to some exotic place without the convenience and glamour of Singapore Airlines. Imagine, lugging baggage all the way to Lavender MRT, taking a bus to Larkin Terminal, bearing the Malaysian heat to get to Senai (which is spanking new by the way, not all things Malaysian are crap), then take a cheap flight $59 to Bangkok or Penang or somewhere more exotic. Preferbly with my dear in tow, of cos.
Back to reality, the return ticket costs almost twice that amount, I have reservist and recall in June, orientation nonsense in July, and a paper to hand in on Monday morning. I wonder why I'm not contemplating hara kiri as of now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home